Other Great Sites
MorningValley.com All the Best Christmas stuff, from all over the net!
SpaceWeekly.com The latest Space News!
BinChat.com Learn all about Blogging!
CompuHype.com The latest Technology News!
Computer Hunter Internet Advice and Fun!
Free Monkey Search Get a free monkey with every search!
TruthIsFalse.com Every thing you know is a lie!
SciFiStar.com Your link to the Stars on the net!
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
e0s.com Who caused Sept 11 The answer is here!
CapitalDomains.com Get your own Dot Com Name!
WhoHe Do you know these Male Celebrities?
WhoShe Do you know these Female Celebrities?
Hero or Zero Vote for your favorite Hero or against a Zero!
Tips Point FREE tips and hints about everything.
UnFind Find anything related to the United Nations!
SnackSite.com Chocolate at its Best!
NextNest.com Interior Design
VibeFanClub.com Everything Automotive!
CashRoundUp.com Home Equity Resources
ClickJets.com All about Travel
HikingBin.com Recreation Resources
Computer Hunter .org Articles about almost everything!
BeyondTheBedroom.com All the Best Bed Room stuff, from all over the net!
Office Lunches… Sans Sandwich
(NC)—If carrying lunch is too reminiscent of school days, maybe it's because you're packing the same old sandwiches.
If your office lunchroom has a fridge with a freezer and a microwave oven, bring something different – frozen, fully-cooked foods that you can heat and eat in about 3 minutes. By preparing your own hot meal, you'll eat better, save money, and still have time for a brisk walk at lunch time.
Here are some fresh lunch ideas that are easy to make when you start with new Schneiders Quick Serve fully-cooked chicken or pork. Heat these up and you are bound to be the envy of your colleagues:
• Teriyaki Chicken Wings heated with instant rice
• Hot sliced Chicken Breast Italian over crisp salad greens
• Chicken Parmesan; easily made by topping Grilled Chicken Breast with canned tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese
• Cordon Swiss; Breaded Chicken Breast topped with a slice of ham and some Swiss Cheese, heated until the cheese is bubbly. Enjoy with a fresh crusty roll.
• Heat Pork Loin Steak in the microwave and enjoy with a single-serving package of applesauce and raw baby carrots.
Break loose from traditional sandwiches and have a Quick Serve restaurant quality lunch at the office.
- News Canada
This article was posted on January 18, 2004